Eastern Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISTS BIB Entry

Go down

ISTS BIB Entry Empty ISTS BIB Entry

Post  rppracingltd Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:35 pm

:biggrin::biggrin: Got a prompt to enter the Widearch when its done at ISTS Best In Britain at Silverstone in April

So as you can amagine I jumped at the chance and am now set to pull my finger out over the winter and upcoming months to get the car ready for the upcoming show season

I wont be releasing too many pics as of yet as I still am in discussion with several major suppliers for parts etc and will be unveiling the car entirely in the new year, A select few are wishing to get involved and have seen more pics etc and know more info but for the min the cars remaining locked away whilst development continues.

This is a Taster of whats Happened since Last

:biggrin:

Still miles of customization and fabrication to go

These are Astra Mk4 Halo's being test fitted into the front end as you can amagine this isnt just a straight forward build !

Sideskirts/Bumpers/Lighting Were all Custom Retro Fitted, theres still miles to do on it and these pics do not do the car justice, If you like this is my own concept of how I want the car to look using parts taken from other good vehicles to create my idea !!

I want a smooth yet agressive street styler that sits low but is useable as a daily hack, however will stand out and turn heads

Heres a taster ....... Comments welcomed

Car should be ready Mid March

ISTS BIB Entry Img_0611

ISTS BIB Entry Img_0612

Concept Drawing:

ISTS BIB Entry Rpp_co10

How it started:

ISTS BIB Entry Img_0110

Still loads more to do as can be seen, signed a contract with Ultra Automotive for the lighting side of things yesterday, still looking for more sponsorship to complete the bodywork/soundsystem etc

rppracingltd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum